Background

Monday, January 26, 2009

My little Mommies





The girls are really loving being big sisters, and they like "helping" me with a number of tasks, esp. changing Caleb's diaper and bathing him, though usually their help consists of them wastching and goofing off with his stuff. They are getting better at it though. For instance, Sarah knows just what things are needed for the bath and will bring them into the kitchen where I bathe him for me. Hannah is my burp cloth fetcher when he spits up. And they are fascinated with nursing and baby care in general, often emulating me with their dolls and animals and carrying them around in slings I make out of blankies for them. Here are some pictures of my Mommies in action.


1 comment:

  1. I love the pic of Hannah breastfeeding her doll. How sweet is that!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are AWESOME... but be nice or I might cry, kthanx!
Mel