Background

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

the one where I blog about tooting and boogers...

The kids seem just fascinated with bodily functions lately, and I've been getting some good comments that I just had to save for posterity...
Yesterday Ryan tooted while putting the kids to bed, and Hannah says, "Daddy, that made my nose hurt!"
Sarah today told me, "That one was a really stinky one, Mommy" (she's been listening to Daddy too much).
Yesterday, Sarah called me upstairs with a nose bleed. Then she points to the wall behind her bed and says, "Look, I saved the boogers on the wall, though"... oh goody, so glad they were safely stored. Wouldn't want to have lost those.
Sorry, I just can't get over how funny they can be about the grosser parts of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are AWESOME... but be nice or I might cry, kthanx!
Mel