Background

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Questions

The girls are really starting to crack me up with all their questions... some days they wear me down to the seams, too. I love their innocence and that they have the verbal prowess to express their thoughts and feelings, but I just wish sometimes it wasn't NONSTOP. An example:
(while driving home from my Mom's house one evening)
Sarah: Mommy, where's Daddy?
Mommy: He's going to follow us in his truck from work, so he's behind our car.
Sarah: Where behind us?
Mommy: In the truck, right behind us.
Sarah: In the truck?
Mommy: Yes
Sarah: Which one?
Mommy: The big white one from work.
Hannah: The white one?
Mommy: Yep.
Hannah: Is it from his work?
Mommy: Yep.
Hannah: Is he behind us?
Mommy: Yep.
Sarah: Is it a white truck?
Mommy: YES. IT'S A BIG. WHITE. TRUCK. AND IT'S RIGHT BEHIND US.
Hannah: Mommy, where's Daddy now? Mommy? MOMMY! Why aren't you talking to me!?

I'm also wondering about my kids memory. Any similar stories of pesky, inquisitive kids?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are AWESOME... but be nice or I might cry, kthanx!
Mel